ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Services, and for any use of the Site or Services made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Site or Services, you may not:
• violate any law or regulation;
• violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
• post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
• send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
• engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site or Services;
• transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
• stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
• impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
• use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Site;
• attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or Services;
• attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site or Services; or
• advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
CHANGES TO THE SITE OR SERVICES
We enhance and update the Site and Services often. We may change or discontinue the Site or Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
We reserve the right to not provide the Site or Services to any person. We also reserve the right to terminate any user’s right to access the Site or Services at any time, in our discretion. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Site and Services automatically terminates.